- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Douglas J. Lavenburg, MD, PA
BS & 1980
Magna Cum Laude
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
New Brunswick, NJ
Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
MD 1983- 1985
The Medical Center of Delaware, Inc.
Department of Emergency Medicine
July 1985 & June 1988
Chief Resident 1987 & 1988
Temple University Hospital
Department of Ophthalmology
July 1989 & June 1992
Chief Resident 1991 & 1992
- American Board of Emergency Medicine March 1990
- American Board of Ophthalmology October 1993
- Emergency Medicine experience in the Medical Center of Delaware, a level 1 center and regional referral center. Teaching faculty.
- Ophthalmology Practice limited to external eye diseases, eye lid plastic surgery, glaucoma, cataract surgery, keratorefractive surgery and laser surgery. Resident teaching in surgery and office settings.
- Associate professor at Temple University Hospital, Department of Ophthalmology.
- Editor e.medicine, Emergency Medical Text Honorarium for 2000.
- Preceptor in Surgery for Surgical Residents at Wilmington Hospital
- Provides Externship for Medical Residents for Christiana Health Care System
- Participates in Community Service Activities